Newsletters, Bulletins, Focus and more
E Safety Information
BE SENSIBLE - BE SAFE!
Staying safe online is very important and YOUR SAFETY is important to us. On the whole, we love the internet! It is an inspiring and positive place where you can communicate, create and connect. All good things aren't they?! BUT where there are good things, there will always be bad things and we want you to learn how to use all the online platforms safely, at school and at home, to avoid the bad things and enjoy the good. Familiarise yourself with all the safety rules and remember to always tell an adult immediately if you are worried about something you have seen or heard online.
In Key Stage 1 you will be taught to:
- Use technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private
- Identify where to go for help and support when you have concerns about content or contact on the internet or other online platforms
Pupils in Key Stage 2 will be taught to:
- Use technology safely, respectfully and responsibly
- Recognise acceptable and unacceptable behaviour
- Identify a range of ways to report concerns about content and contact
Some websites that may help you are: